Are you looking for best cocozella di napoli squash, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the cocozella di napoli squash. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best cocozella di napoli squash.
This list is undoubtedly the best cocozella di napoli squash available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good cocozella di napoli squash, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a cocozella di napoli squash.
Best cocozella di napoli squash – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best cocozella di napoli squash.
If you are ready to choose a new cocozella di napoli squash, check out our recommendations for the best cocozella di napoli squash. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of cocozella di napoli squash available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best cocozella di napoli squash In Detailed
- Squash Zucchini COCOZELLE Italian Heirloom 50 SEEDS Cocozella di Napoli
- Heirloom Zucchini Squash COCOZELLE -- 50 SEEDS Cucurbita pepo Cocozella di Napoli OPEN POLLINATED -- Summer Squash
- 55 days. Bush type plant produces good yields of dark green with light green stripes squash. The Italian zucchini is very flavorful and tender. Best when harvested at 12" (30.5cm) long or smaller. Excellent for slicing, frying, and steaming. Blooms are great beer battered and fried. A good freezing and canning variety. Pick often when squash are young to prolong harvest
- . An early producer of high-yield zucchini, this one is a must for any serious vegetable gardener. Bush type plant is suitable for small gardens. A summer squash variety from Italy.
- SEED SOWING: Plant seeds after danger of last frost & soil temperature at least 70F or warmer. In fine rich soil, sow seeds 1/2"-1" deep, 3-5 seeds per hill and 3 ft distance between hills. Germination is 10-15 days, depending upon growing conditions.
- Fruit seed
- Ships to: United States
- Also a great market variety, this Italian heirloom from the 1880's will produce good yields of beautiful white-striped green zucchini that is sometimes described as having a nutty flavor
- For baby squash, pick at 1-2"
- Best if harvested under 12" in length
- These bush-type plants will attract pollinators
- Ships to: United States
- SEED SOWING: Plant seeds after danger of last frost & soil temperature at least 70F or warmer.
- In fine rich soil, sow seeds 1/2"-1" deep, 3-5 seeds per hill and 3 ft distance between hills.
- Germination is 10-15 days, depending upon growing conditions.
- Quantity: 100 Seeds
- FAST SHIPPING
- FREE SHIPPING on any additional products from our store !!!
- NAME(S): Cocozelle Squash / Cocozella di Napoli // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Cucurbita Pepo
- HARDINESS ZONE: Annual // HARVEST: 45 Days
- PLANT HEIGHT: 18 - 24" // PLANT SPACING: 2 - 3 plants per hill with hills spaced 4 - 6'
- LIGHT: Sun // WATER: Average // COLOR: Light Green with Dark Green Stripes
- The Italian zucchini is very flavorful and tender
- Best when harvested at 12" (30.5cm) long or smaller.
- Blooms are great beer battered and fried.
- A good freezing and canning variety
- Ships to:Worldwide
- Summer Squash COCOZELLE Seeds - STRIATO DI NAPOLI ZUCCHINI - ITALIAN STRIPED - VERY EARLY ONLY 40 -50 DAYS (020 Seeds - 1/8 oz)
- Cocozelle Zucchini Summer Squash is a Fantastic addition to your Home Garden! 6-8 Inch mature fruits. (Italian Zucchini) ON SALE!
- Yields Large Fruits of at least 12" long! Approximately 50 day harvest period. Straight fruit with very slight ribbing over the lighter green striping. Nutty Delicious Slight Flavor.
- An old Italian heirloom, Cocozelle has very long, dark green fruit with light green vertical stripes. Called Cocozella di Napoli in the 19th century, it is a compact bush type plant that can be grown in any sunny spot in the garden or in a large container. Dark and light green striping.
- USDA Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12; Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season
- For more of Isla's Garden Seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
- 50 Seeds
- Materials Seeds, Ziplock Poly Bag, Labeled With, Color Photo, Plant Stats, Planting Instructions, And Love
- NAME: Cocozelle Squash OTHER COMMON NAMES: Cocozella di Napoli SCIENTIFIC NAME: Cucurbita Pepo COLOR: Light Green with Dark Green Stripes PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost HARVEST: 45 Days HARDINESS ZONE: Annual PLANT HEIGHT: 18 - 24"
- PLANT SPACING: 2 - 3 plants per hill with hills spaced 4 - 6' LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun SOIL & WATER PREFERENCES: Average QUANTITY: 50 Seeds
- Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Thanks
- Vegetables Seeds Cocozelle Di Napoli Squash Italian Zucchini Cucurbita Pepo
- Name: cocozelle squash ; Other common names: cocozella di napoli ; Scientific name: cucurbita pepo ; Color: light green with dark green stripes ; Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost ; Harvest: 45 days ; Hardiness zone: annual.
- Plant height: 18 - 24" ; Plant spacing: 2 - 3 plants per hill with hills spaced 4 - 6' ; Light requirements: sun ; Soil & water preferences: average.
- Other: cocozelle is an italian heirloom summer zucchini squash. The flesh is white to light green in color, & both the flesh & skin are very sweet & tender. They are best harvested when they are 12" long. In italy, cocozelle is traditionally eaten as "baby" fruit.
- Quantity: 50 Seeds
Hope this list of the best cocozella di napoli squash will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.