Are you looking for best spring compressor for struts, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the spring compressor for struts. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best spring compressor for struts.
This list is undoubtedly the best spring compressor for struts available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend more time on filtering and finding which one is good spring compressor for struts, then you should absolutely go for our Top list of the winner. which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a spring compressor for struts.
Best spring compressor for struts – The Winners!
But these three has some more competitions too, Check out below List of Top 10 best spring compressor for struts.
If you are ready to choose a new spring compressor for struts, check out our recommendations for the best spring compressor for struts. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of spring compressor for struts available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
List of Top 10 Best spring compressor for struts In Detailed
- Comes in Sturdy blow-molded case
- Allows quick compression of the coil spring to replace the shock absorber or spring.
- Detent pins provide for safety
- Easy to use
- Broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer spring compression
- Hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life
- Note: lubricate the threads of this tool with anti-seize compound to prolong the life of the center screw
- Heavy Duty 11-4/5” Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
- Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11.5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 10.5-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs).
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Orion Motor Tech pursue outstanding quality and 2-YEAR WARRANTY service, only have point of departure, there is no terminal point. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result. 1.Go to your amazon account and find the order. 2.Click the seller name and enter the store page. 3.Click "Ask a question".
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- Professional Multi Use MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Spring Compressor Set
- Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear.
- Includes three sets of jaws: 2 each of, 65-125mm, 88-160mm and 126-212mm
- The coil spring compressors are manufactured under very strict quality control and are approved to endure extremely high loads.
- SGS Test Report: The Max Force 4487 KG. No impact wrench! Hand ratchet only.
- No adaptors required
- Heavy duty acme thread
- Versatile mounting options
- Multi-position hooks
- All steel construction
- LIMITED SPACE, NO PROBLEM: Shankly’s coil spring compressor kit is designed for use in limited space under the wheel arch.
- STRONG GRIP: This spring coil compressor features specially crafted claws which enhance safety by wrapping around coils for a sure grip.
- VERSATILE FIT: Works well with springs between 90-370mm. Maximum jaw opening is 370mm.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: Actions speak louder than words. We are so confident in this heavy duty coil spring compressor that it’s backed by a one year manufacturer's warranty.
- DROP FORGED CR-V STEEL: Shankly’s coil spring compressor tool is built with heat treated, high quality CR-V steel to ensure you obtain a professional job performance every time.
- RUGGED AND DURABLE FRAME: Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor for struts and coil springs reduces tool flexing, bending, and warping, providing confidence to the mechanic.
- LARGE CARS AND TRUCKS, NO PROBLEM: Many coil spring compressor tools slip and buckle under high tension, Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor tool bears 1000 kg maximum capacity per pair. Ideal solution for larger vehicles.
- STRONG AND SECURE HOOKS REDUCE SLIPPAGE: Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. Shankly’s coil compressor hooks grip springs tightly by turning easy to use hex nuts.
- UNIVERSAL COMPRESSOR TOOL: Wide jaw capacity (23 mm - 280 mm) make Shankly’s coil spring compressor tool is ideal for a range of vehicles, assisting the mechanic with years of compression jobs.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Coil spring tool work can be dangerous. Shankly’s strut spring compressors feature lower security jaws, adjustable safety bars and a safety guard to reduce work site perils. GREASE THREADS WELL TO PRESERVE THREADS AND AVOID STRIPPING. DO NOT USE IMPACT GUN TO TIGHTEN, APPLY EVEN PRESSURE TO BOTH BY HAND USING A RATCHET WRENCH.
- WHY YOU NEED IT: Safely and easily compress coil springs with our Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor! Use it to replace shock absorbers, spring sets, repair bent struts and damaged spindles. It's as simple as attaching the brackets completely onto the spring, tightening down the tool and then removing the strut. Make sure to lubricate the threads with anti-seize compound to extend the lifetime of the tool. The set includes a high quality storage case to store your tools when they're not in use!
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: Features a Heavy Duty V-threaded rod that allows for fast and precise movement with a large surface area for broad spring contact. The built-in detent pins lock the coil spring in place for safe and easy spring compression. The V-threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools. The jaws are constructed from drop forged steel with a hardened center screw for maximum strength and longevity.
- APPLICATIONS: This Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor has a universal design that allows it to work with all vehicles equipped with Macpherson struts. The V-thread center screw is 5/8 inches by 11 inches long, allows for precise movement and will stay locked in place until rotational force is applied. Get the job done now with ARES!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Permits quick and safe removal or installation of springs while repairing struts; Minimum tensile strength of bolts and 105,000 PSI
- Bolts are made with a hardened and tempered, precision-machined steel with a black oxide finish that prevents corrosion and rust.
- Compressor jaws are made with drop forged, heat treated steel with chrome plating for high strength and durability
- Compressors are designed to maintain and preserve spring curvature while compressing
- Compressors fit most strut sizes on domestic and import vehicles and can be used on other types of strut springs
- One man operation system that takes less than 10 seconds to compress spring
- Universal adjustable holding arms prevent spring from popping out
- Patented Rack and Pinion gear and patented Double Clutch Disc systems provide maximum stability and safety as well as durability and longevity
Hope this list of the best spring compressor for struts will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.